- This policy covers how Vibrant treats personal information that Vibrant collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Vibrant products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Vibrant does not own or control, or to people that Vibrant does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Vibrant collects personal information when you register with Vibrant, when you use Vibrant products or services, when you visit Vibrant pages or the pages of certain Vibrant partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Vibrant may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some products and services we may also ask for additional information. Once you register with Vibrant and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Vibrant collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- Vibrant automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Vibrant cookie information, and the page you request.
- Vibrant uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients
- Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload videos or send messages through the Vibrant Sites and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos that you submit to the Vibrant Sites may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public. If you have enabled Active Sharing, other users may see that you, as identified by your account name (not your email address), are watching the same video.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Vibrant does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Vibrant under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Vibrant communicate with you about offers from Vibrant and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- Vibrant displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Vibrant does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Vibrant advertisers may include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- Vibrant works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. For more information regarding providers of products or services that you've requested please read our detailed reference links.
- Vibrant may set and access Vibrant cookies on your computer.
- Vibrant lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Vibrant's cookies.
- Vibrant uses web beacons to access Vibrant cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Vibrant products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Vibrant Account Information, including your preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Vibrant service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Vibrant Newsletter, that are considered part of your Vibrant account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please read Security at Vibrant.
- Vibrant may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Vibrant account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at: email@example.com